Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought this product as a Christmas present for my wife and I. My wife is constantly cold during the night while I am so warm that I constantly kick off the covers. The first night that we used this product I turned down the thermostat on our home heater by about 6 degrees. I set my side of the warmer at 5 and my wife did the same. It was one of the coldest nights in months that night. I woke up in the middle of night sweating! My wife was snug as a bug. I turned my side down to level 2 and slept the right of the night in total comfort. I love this mattress warmer! Should have done this a long time ago.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Sunbeam All Season KING Premium Heated Mattress Pad with Two Heating Zone Digital Control - 250 Thread Count 100% Cotton
Sunbeam premium heated mattress pad -Thisluxurious 100% cotton top heated mattress pad fits mattresses up to 21". DESCRIPTION:Warmth and relaxation await you with a Sunbeam Quilted Mattress Pad. A decorative quilt design paired with 10 heat settings and auto-off feature provides personalized comfort and convenience. FEATURES: ?Premium Quilted Pattern provides maximize comfort?Personalized 10 Heat Settings?Convenient 10-Hour Auto-Off Feature?Preheat feature warms cold sheets before bedtime (select models)?Save up to $131 on your Winter Heating Bills (more info)?Control Your Side with Two Heating Zones .?Fits Mattresses up to 21" Deep?250 Thread Count?Machine Washable & Dryer Safe?Five-Year Limited Warranty?Size /Dimensions:- King (76 in x 80 in)
No comments:
Post a Comment