Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)The down mattress pad seemed like a great idea to add some cushioning to a very hard mattress. It is advertised as being 1.5 inches thick but was actually more like 0.5 inches and provided no cushioning. I sent an email to Stacks and Stacks through Amazon and received a call the next day grilling me on why I wanted to return it. She finally said she would email a return shipping label but never did although UPS did show up. I have now called Stacks and Stacks 3 times and keep getting shuffled around - very frustrating. Also, they do not respond to my emails. I will not order anything through them again.
Update - it is now 3 weeks since the return and still no refund. The first person promised a refund within 10 days which would have been over a week ago. When I wrote back, they said 30 days. When I left seller feedback, they stated a 10 day refund. Also, they have no idea of what products they sell as they rely on their "vendor's" description and never even looked at the product that i returned directly to the vendor. These people are really bad news and not very nice. I can't believe how much time I have wasted with this.
Update #2 - I had to go directly through Amazon to finally get my refund. Stacks & Stacks kept lying then stopped responding. Surprised Amazon allows them to sell through them but so glad Amazon came through on the refund.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Quilted PillowTop Down Mattress Cover - Queen (White) (1.5" H x 60" W x 80" D)
Ever image what it would feel like to sleep on a cloud? Similar to sleeping on this exquisite down filled mattress overlay with pillow top surface. Luscious white down fill is encased in a 400-threadcount all cotton cover. With 550 FillPower, this down mattress pad cradles you gently for a restful night's sleep. The extra long 18" stretch skirt holds the pillowtop mattress cover in place. Special quilting pattern holds the down in place throughout the night. Washable cotton and white down. Made in the USA.This is a mattress cover for your existing mattress - not a separate mattress! Assembly level/degree of difficulty: No Assembly Required. Made in America
No comments:
Post a Comment