Monday, March 26, 2012

Laura Ashley 220-Thread-Count Peachy Fabric Cover Cuddlebed Review

Laura Ashley 220-Thread-Count Peachy Fabric Cover Cuddlebed
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I live in a dorm, and was looking for something to make my bed feel less like concrete. This product advertises it will make your bed "feel like a cloud" so I went ahead and bought it. When I received the product, it was not the plush pad I expected, and was instead barely over 1cm thick. This clearly did not do anything for comfort.
If you are looking for a basic mattress pad that only provides protection to your mattress, this would be perfect. If you are looking for a solution to a poor mattress, look elsewhere.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Laura Ashley 220-Thread-Count Peachy Fabric Cover Cuddlebed

Laura Ashley Queen Cuddlebed Bonded polyester filled, Soft 220 Thread Count Peachy fabric cover, makes your mattress feel like a cloud. Machine washable.

Buy NowGet 1% OFF

Click here for more information about Laura Ashley 220-Thread-Count Peachy Fabric Cover Cuddlebed

No comments:

Post a Comment