Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I read the reviews posted before I purchased this item. Basically I am satisfied with the bed. It is comfortable if used as a temporary bed but not for daily use. Deflating and storing is pretty easy, even for me, an old lady!
Click Here to see more reviews about: 66717E Rising Comfort Raised Airbed Air Bed
The convenience of a portable airbed with the comfort of sleeping on a raised platform. Plush, waterproof nylon flocking covers the mattress top. An indentation on the side helps grip fitted sheets. Dual chamber construction. The lower chamber functions as the box spring platform on a traditional bed, providing extra firmness and support. The upper chamber functions as a mattress and can be adjusted for level of firmness. The Queen sized (approx. 60x80") mattress is raised 22" from the floor for convenience.
Click here for more information about 66717E Rising Comfort Raised Airbed Air Bed
No comments:
Post a Comment