Monday, October 10, 2011

Pinzon Matelasse Boxspring Cover Review

Pinzon Matelasse Boxspring Cover
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have to say, I am thrilled with this product. I was going to buy an identical one from Restoration Hardware to go with my new bedding, and they wanted $79 for it - and Pottery Barn wanted $115 - and this item is exactly the same and I paid under $30 for it from Amazon. I had a little trouble when I first put it on the box spring - it was WAY too big which was bizarre because I figured - a king size bed is a king size bed, right? Well my husband had the idea to wash it in hot water and dry it (it's 100% cotton so it shrank) and now it fits perfectly. I couldn't be happier.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Pinzon Matelasse Boxspring Cover

For a tidy, attractive bed, conceal the boxspring under this Diamond Matelasse boxspring cover from Pinzon. The boxspring cover fits over a single boxspring and comes in Twin, Full, Queen, King, and California King sizes. A great substitution for a bed skirt for more masculine décor or platform-style bed frames, the cover's subtle textured diamond pattern goes with a wide assortment of bedding patterns. The 300-thread-count cover is crafted in 100-percent cotton by textile experts in Portugal. Equipped with deep pockets for boxsprings up to 13 inches high, the cover has been preshrunk to obtain the best fit. Machine wash the cover in cold water and dry at a low heat setting to avoid further shrinkage. Available for separate purchase, Pinzon offers a range of Diamond Matelasse bedding products, including shams, bed skirts, and coverlets. The box spring cover measures 78 by 80 by 13 inches.

Buy NowGet 60% OFF

Click here for more information about Pinzon Matelasse Boxspring Cover

No comments:

Post a Comment