Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I transported the mattress on top of the car. It does not serve this purpose. But for storage, I think it is a very good product.
Click Here to see more reviews about: AllBoxes Direct SP-9020 Mattress Cover - Queen Size
Heavy duty, tear resistant polyethylene cover for all mattress sizes. Protects against dirt, mildew, and water damage. The large style bag slips on and off easily. No. SP 9020
Click here for more information about AllBoxes Direct SP-9020 Mattress Cover - Queen Size
1 comment:
This type of Mattress Pad is a great way to upgrade your mattress and get the feel of a pillow top without paying for a brand new mattress. I recently bought one and it has made a huge difference. I am so much more comfortable now. However, while it can be a great addition to your bed, there are a wide range of options making it is important to do your research. It is the only way to make sure that you get the right mattress pad, and that you get a good deal on it. I soon learned that 1800mattress had a really useful site for everything, from research to shopping-- and they offer a whole lot more than just mattresses. You should take a look.
Post a Comment