Monday, October 24, 2011

Natura Puddle Pad Mattress Protector Review

Natura Puddle Pad Mattress Protector
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I love wool. We use wool diaper covers and I was excited to finally purchase a wool mattress pad. This product has been a complete disappointment. I understand that it might not protect from large accidents. But this pad does not even repel water when I test it with a small amount.
I contacted the company to find out if I needed to lanolize the product or if I was doing something wrong. I was simply told that the product was not waterproof; only water resistant and I should invest in a waterproof barrier.
Total waste of money.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Natura Puddle Pad Mattress Protector

Made with pure Cry Less wool, the Baby Natura puddle pad keeps baby's mattress fresh and dry without the harmful toxins and chemicals found in many plastic pads. The uniquely woven puddle pad provides a water repellent, yet naturally breathable barrier that discourages the growth of bacteria, mold and mildew.Generous size allows for slight shrinkage. Ideal in every season and climate. These pads are an alternative to the traditional plastic waterproof pads but are woven of wool, and are therefore absorbent but not truly waterproof.Travel 25" x 31", Crib 28" x 50", Twin 37" x 74".Care instructions:Machine wash in COLD water with mild detergent. Air dry. Iron on low heat. DO NOT MACHINE DRY. MAY BE DRY CLEANED.

Buy NowGet 11% OFF

Click here for more information about Natura Puddle Pad Mattress Protector

No comments:

Post a Comment