Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have owned a electric Mattress pad before and when it finally died I got this new one and I love it just as much as the first one I had. I keeps me warm in bed and the house is keeped very cool so I save on energy cost useing the pad, with the different settings you can just have just enough heat for comfort or get it the bed hot for when you go to bed and then turn it off and you will still stay warm.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Biddeford "Better" Heated Mattress Pad with Corner Straps
Heated Mattress Pad with Dual Controllers, 10 Personal Settings with a 10 Hour Auto Shut off, 5 Year Limited Warranty, Machine Wash/Dry, Energy Savings
Click here for more information about Biddeford "Better" Heated Mattress Pad with Corner Straps
No comments:
Post a Comment