Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Wicking Sheets Brown Queen Size Review

Wicking Sheets Brown Queen Size
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
On the good side, this is a very comfy and thick mattress pad. It's extremely high quality. I had no trouble with it slipping or bunching up as others had mentioned in their reviews. I have a full size bed and the stretchy net material holds the mattress pad firmly in place on my "sleep number" bed.
I debated between this pad and the chill pad for quite some time but ended up going with this one because it was less expensive and I was worried about maintaining a water based, electrical mattress pad like the chill pad. I'm in menopause and have severe hot flashes at night. I have to leave my window wide open here in the midwest with temps down in the teens just to stay cool enough at night and that's wasting a lot of energy, so I thought I'd give a cooling mattress pad a shot.
Though I love this pad as far as comfort and quality go, it didn't keep me any cooler than the previous mattress pad I had on my bed which only cost $50.00. I probably would not pay $116.00 for this pad if I were you but again, it is soft, very thick and comfortable and truly high quality so I can see myself having it for the rest of my life. That makes it not so hard to live with the price I paid. In conclusion, if, like me, you suffer extreme menopausal hot flashes & night sweats, you'd probably be better off investing in the chill pad if you can stand the fan and upkeep associated with a water based mattress pad.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Wicking Sheets Brown Queen Size

Stay Cool Sheets - Dri-Release Moisture Wicking Sheets made by Nidraa. Are you sweating at night? Sleep too hot? Sleep Cool and Dry with Dri-Release Moisture Wicking Sheets! Made from patented Dri-Release Fabric that is moisture Wicking and Quick Drying. The sheets will wick away the sweat from your body and that will give you a much cooler sleep. Twin set comes with one standard pillowcaseFull and Queen size comes with 2 standard pillowcasesKing Size comes with 2 king size pillow cases.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Wicking Sheets Brown Queen Size

No comments:

Post a Comment