Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought this mattress at our local Costco and am really disappointed - had purchased Sealy queen-sized Posturpedic mattresses there - not Alanson - which had been great in the past. This full-sized Alanson is a firm mattress - which I like - but there is not enough padding for an adult to be comfortable. Were I to do this again I would look a couple of steps up to a firm mattress with better cushioning on the top. The edge is very firm, which is probably a good thing, but the inadequate padding on the edge makes it uncomfortable to get in and out of the bed - like a hard ridge. I may notice this more than others as the set is installed on an older wood-framed bed which sits higher than a standard modern steel frame. Am going to add a foam topper and hope that makes it workable, but would rather not have to do that. I would not buy this again.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Alanson Full Mattress Set Sealy Posturepedic Mattress set Box Spring Included
The Alanson delivers Posturepedic support while providing just the right amount of cushioning to relieve pressure points. The cushion firm rating will appeal to those who prefer to sleep on a firm surface.
Specifications:
Mattress thickness: 11
Bed frame not included
Meets the requirements of 16 CFR Part 1633 - Federal flammability (open flame) standards
Full 2-pc Mattress Set dimensions:53W x 75L x 20HWeight: 89 lbs.
Quilt Layers:
Top Quality Damask Cover
FlameGuardRayon Fiber
.5SuperSoft SealyFoam
.5SealyFoam
.5SealyFoam
Comfort Layers:
3-Zone Diamond Convolute
Insulator
Support:
736 PostureTech Innerspring, 14 gauge
UnicasedEdge Support
Full Coil Density: 600
Box Spring:
Shock Abzzorber LTD
Box Spring thickness: 9
No comments:
Post a Comment