Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)With all the economy choices I had on amazon for a memory foam mattress, I took my chances with this one. It seemed to have more
good recent reviews than the other mattresses did. I have also notice that the reviews are completely mixed. It's like reading for 5
different mattresses. Some people say too soft, some too hard, and some rave how perfect it is. I suppose, in the land of goldielocks,
it's hit or miss and I missed. The mattress I received is like sleeping on concrete. I'm not a complainer but I hope to help others looking
to buy a memory foam mattress online.
I am 5'8" female about 135lb without any major back issues except for the occasional soar muscle aches.
the 1st night on this bed was a nightmare as well as the 2nd night. I'm back on the couch since then.
I know I looked like an 88 yr old the way I had to slowly roll my way off the bed b/c my back was jacked up from the queen "deluxe".
I'm looking to get a topper and hopefully that will help.
I would suggest a regular mattress if you want to buy online.. It just seems like pot luck whether you're going to get the advertised
mattress or not. Pot luck, roll of the dice, luck of the draw, whatever you want to call it. I lost big bucks on this hand.
hope this helps.
but to end on a good note,
The one positive thing I can say about the queen deluxe is that
I think this bed will still be around and hard a stone for the next thousand years. I'll just leave it in the will.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Queen Deluxe 10" with with Dual Air Flow Memory Foam Mattress with 3" 5.3LB Density Viscoelastic Memory Foam.20 Year Warranty
Queen Deluxe 10" Memory Foam Mattress Only. Foundation not included. Compares with Tempur-Pedic? The DeluxeBed Mattress. This Mattress is made with 3" 5.3lb Density with 3" 100% Memory Foam and 7" High resililence Polyurethane Base Foam. 20 Year Warranty! Made with 100% Visco-Elastic Memory Foam, Retails for $2,200 and up! All Items are new and shipped in original packaging. Our mattress is guaranteed to feel and perform the same with Tempur-Pedic? or your money back Guarantee! We use only the best quality products available on the market today. The best firmness retention foam in the industry. To minimize shipping fees and for ease of handing during delivery, this Mattress has been vacuum packed.
No comments:
Post a Comment