Wednesday, May 9, 2012

PlushBeds 3" Talalay Latex Topper Mattress Pad - 100% Natural Latex Review

PlushBeds 3 Talalay Latex Topper Mattress Pad - 100% Natural Latex
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought a Stearns & Foster king firm mattress, and it gave be backaches for 3 nights. You can't just take a mattress back, so I was considering exchanging for a Dr. Breus mattress, but that would have hit me up for $1600 more with no guarantee it wouldn't hurt my back as well. So I started researching mattress pads and toppers. Originally ordered memory foam, but concerns about chemicals and toxins caused me to send it back before use. Then I read about latex mattress toppers and that made more sense. Found out via research and other great reviews that the cheaper latex toppers can be mixed with some memory form or other not so healthy materials. (I have been researching how chemicals in mattress for fireproofing and such are very toxic and are the hidden source of many of our health problems). Anyhooo, I ordered this topper from Plushbeds after checking out their external website, and felt very comfortable that this is a natural product that is not going to cause me a slow death when I inhale at night. equally as important, there is no guarantee that this thing would have helped my back, but Plushbeds has a very generous 100 day trial period with a money back guarantee, less shipping. A hefty $350 price made me think a second, but that sure beats an extra $1600 on a Dr. Breus bed. So far, it has been worth it, have only slept on it for a couple of days, but no stiff back. I still like my bed somewhat firm, and this 2 inch topper still keeps it firm, but with more "give" that my super-stiff Stearns and Foster. It "seems" to disperse the weight a little more, but like most people, I have no idea what makes one sleep surface work over another. That's why the return policy is comforting before you spend your money on this product.I have to take away a star because there is a rubbery, latex smell that some other reviewer of some other latex pad warned about. I let mine air our for full 24 plus hours and it seemed to diminish that smell somewhat. The smell is not overpowering and not noticeable when I am not in the bed, and can really only be smelled when your nose is right against the mattress, when waking up when my senses are heightened. After a while I am sure I will not smell it, but normally that happens when one becomes immune to a constant smell in one's home. I''ll have to ask someone to give it a "smell-test" in a few weeks.I wouldn't let that stop you from purchasing the product, just wanted to mention it. But all in all, a big thumbs up for what seems to be a quality product, if you're in a position to spend the $350. Obviously cannot comment on the durability of the product over time, but we'll see...................

Click Here to see more reviews about: PlushBeds 3" Talalay Latex Topper Mattress Pad - 100% Natural Latex

Not ready to purchase a complete mattress? Want to experience the luxury feel of natural latex? You can greatly improve your current sleeping environment with a Slice of Heaven natural latex mattress topper without spending a lot of money. Available in a number of different sizes, the mattress topper pad fits right on your existing bed. Our latex is harvested in its pure state and if frothed using the Talalay frothing process, which produces a much higher quality and consistent, latex foam as the weaker air bubbles are removed. We don't add fillers, such as clay to make the latex go further. As a result, you receive an organically pure natural latex topper pad that is softer, more elastic, optimized for relieving pressure points and providing unsurpassed comfort and support, while at the same time absorbing the shock of body movement.

Buy NowGet 15% OFF

Click here for more information about PlushBeds 3" Talalay Latex Topper Mattress Pad - 100% Natural Latex

No comments:

Post a Comment