Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Queen Size Verde Green Leaf Finish Metal Bed Headboard Review

Queen Size Verde Green Leaf Finish Metal Bed Headboard
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I thought this was a solid shade of green when I ordered it. It looks like black, with aqua dots on it! When I opened the box, I'm like OMG..
I'd have to agree with the person that said it was as tall as a footboard. I'm not sure how they got that much of the head board in the picture, unless they only put a box spring on the bed before taking the pic.
When I put pillows on the bed, you can see very top part of the head board.
There is a HUGE price difference in before I signed in, and after I signed in! Like $45.
Quite sure I'll be sending it back!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Queen Size Verde Green Leaf Finish Metal Bed Headboard

Queen Size Verde Green LeafFinish Metal Bed HeadboardThis is a brand new Queen Size Verde Leaf Design Headboard metal bed; it combines traditional style with modern functionality. This bedroom furniture piece is crafted with quality and designed with perfection to enhance the storage area and decor of your bedroom. This bed is for the head board frame only, where mattress and related accessories are sold separately. (Item may require some simple assembly.)
This item requires a headboard/footboard bolt-on-style bed rail frame with center support, which is available in our Bedroom -> Bed Rails section
Specifications- Dimensions: 60"w x 42-1/2"h- Style Type: Metal Bed- Materials: Metal- Color: Green- Pieces: 1- Finish: NAAdditional Information:Manufacturer - visiondecor Instructions Instructions - Requires SomeAssembly

Buy NowGet 33% OFF

Click here for more information about Queen Size Verde Green Leaf Finish Metal Bed Headboard

No comments:

Post a Comment