Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)My husband convinced me to buy this mattress. I didn't want to spend over 3,000 in a mattress so I agreed on buying the queen size.
Pros: none
Cons:
1. Since day one this mattress doesn't work. My sides leaks air, so before go to sleep I need to fill up all the way until 100. During the night it get soft. I have back ache before of that, sometimes I rather sleep on the floor.
2. digital display stopped to function properly after one year
3. My husband called the customer service and they told him to "troubleshoot" first checking the pipe and confirm if it's leaking air because of the pipe. Serious? you paid almost 3,000 in a mattress that can injury your back and they ask to you troubleshoot and only after that they will send somebody? really really?
4. We went to the store to ask more information hoping that they could help us. I don't know if it was because we were wearing flip flops and old t-shirts but we waited for about 10-15 min and nobody gave attention. We just gave up.
Don't buy this product, it's waste of money. I'm glad I didn't let my husband buy the most expensive mattress because I will never buy a product from this store again. Regarding my back, when I can't handle to sleep on the bed, I just go to sleep on the floor.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Queen 9000 Air Mattress Set, Adjustable Sleep Comfort Select Number Bed With Foundation
The 9000LM Is a super plush adjustable air bed featuring a first of it's kind interchangeable Memory-Cell and Latex pillowtop. The 9000LM boasts a 15" profile, with a dual zipper design.Simply unzip the a super soft "pet me" pillowtop. and flip the foam layer over for 4.2LB memory foam or back again to Talalay Latex. You can see and feel the foam by accessing it through the special zipper, and more importantly, will be able to switch out the foam at any time for any reason. Compares to Select Comforti10.Made in the USA by a manufacturer with a 34 year history, we truly feel these are the best made, best value adjustable airbeds on the market. Our ability to ship direct from the manufacturer to our customers, without the high overhead of brick and mortar showrooms, allows us to offer these high quality beds at substantial savings over standard retail. Experience the kind of luxurious sleep that you deserve-a sleep that can truly change your life. We are confident that you will never go back to ordinary sleep surfaces once you try this bed!Mattress Set with foundation included shipped by truck.
No comments:
Post a Comment