Thursday, April 19, 2012

Perfect Day Outlast Mattress Pad Size: Queen Review

Perfect Day Outlast Mattress Pad Size: Queen
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I love this! I was skeptical but went ahead and ordered this mattress pad cover. Really, keep me cool? OK, I'll give it a try. It works, I love going to bed now. The mattress feels cool. I don't have to keep changing positions to get a "cool spot" in the bed.
I can sleep much better, my hot flashes don't wake me up now.
Also my husband thinks he is warmer, (I just about had him frozen out of the bedroom)! Everyone's happy!
Thanks

Click Here to see more reviews about: Perfect Day Outlast Mattress Pad Size: Queen

PD250MPQ Size: QueenFeatures: -Available in Twin, Full, Queen, King or California King sizes. -Color: White. -Material: 100pct Cotton fabric. -6 ounce quilted polyester fiberfill. -Fits up to 19'' mattresses. -Hypo-allergenic. -Outlast smart fabric technology can absorb latent heat if you become too hot and release it back to you if you become too cold. -Not too hot, not too cold, featuring certified space technology. -Reduces the hot and cold spikes throughout the night. -By regulating temperature swings, this quilted pad will ensure you stay comfortable all night long. -Machine washable.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Perfect Day Outlast Mattress Pad Size: Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment