Friday, April 20, 2012

LinenSpa Deep Pocket 400-Thread-Count Egyptian Cotton Bed Sheet Set Review

LinenSpa Deep Pocket 400-Thread-Count Egyptian Cotton Bed Sheet Set
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I was on the hunt for a difficult to find sheet--one that will fit my extra-deep mattress. LinenSpa 22" sheet will fit those extra-deep Stearns & Fosters mattresses. The sheets felt soft and was the only sheet set in the four years I had my bed to actually fit all the way around. I am very pleased with this aspect. The color turned out to be fine--just as I saw on my computer monitor. I do have a high-end monitor, however. The only thing that I am not satisfied with (and why I give it only 3 stars) is the fact that after washing it 2 or 3 times the sheets (100% cotton) pill. This could be due to the way my husband sleeps. My side is fairly good; his side is very rough. I'd try this brand again in a blend or sateen finish and hope it doesn't pill.

Click Here to see more reviews about: LinenSpa Deep Pocket 400-Thread-Count Egyptian Cotton Bed Sheet Set

Indulge in a 400 thread count 100% Egyptian cotton sateen sheet set featuring the most oversized dimensions available anywhere! Similar retail offerings that are not Egyptian cotton and not this generously oversized retail for over $200. Bottom sheet fits mattresses up to 22" deep and is fully elasticized for a secure fit. The flat sheet is cut to hang 20" on each side of the mattress and and pillowcases feature a basic, yet luxurious satin stitch hem. Available in twin, twin xl, full, full xl, queen, king, cal king, and dual king in white, ivory, khaki, mocha, and sage. King set includes: 1 king flat sheet (116" x 106"), 1 king fitted sheet (78" x 80"), and 2 king pillowcases (22" x 42")

Buy NowGet 20% OFF

Click here for more information about LinenSpa Deep Pocket 400-Thread-Count Egyptian Cotton Bed Sheet Set

No comments:

Post a Comment