Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Not only do we not use a top sheet, we have a 18" thick mattress and I had about given up finding a sheet that would fit AND wasn't sold in a set. I found this on Bed Bath and Beyond's website but didn't want to pay shipping and although it said a BB&B exclusive, low and behold here it was on Amazon. It has substance to it and fits our mattress wonderfully, and the only thing I wasn't 100% satisfied with was the color- it is a lot lighter than it appeared in the photo. I can live with that. Would definitely recommend and hope it will still be around when we need another.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Wamsutta 360 Perfect Pinpoint Fitted Sheet
100% Cotton Pinpoint Weave Queen Fitted Sheet.All around elastic for a snug fit.Pocket fits up to an 18-inch mattress.
Click here for more information about Wamsutta 360 Perfect Pinpoint Fitted Sheet
No comments:
Post a Comment