Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Carpenter Memory Foam Mattress Topper Review

Carpenter Memory Foam Mattress Topper
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This thing did not fit properly on my bed. It was okay length wise but wide wise it fell about 1 inch short, so there's about 1/2 inch on each side of my bed that does not have the foam. I let it air out for about 30 hours instructions say 4 to 24 hours or up to 48 if smell persists. I have no prob with the smell factor its common in this type of product. I wouldn't say this is memory foam just foam. It's about the same as the eggshell foam toppers except this one has no textures or patterns its just flat. It makes a slight improvement on the bed but I was over all very upset with this product esp since it doesn't even fit correctly. If you are looking for a good topper I would suggest that you spend a few extra bucks and go with Aerus Brand its sold here on amazon and its wonderful.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Carpenter Memory Foam Mattress Topper

Add a layer of luxury to any bed with this memory foam mattress topper from Carpenter. Designed to add additional support to your existing mattress, the memory foam topper responds to each individual's body contours and position, relieving pressure points with gentle support. The temperature sensitive foam softens and conforms to the body, promoting a more restful sleep with less tossing and turning. Crafted with a one-inch depth, the topper fits easily under bedding and the responsive foam cradles and supports sleepers no matter whether they sleep on their back, side, or stomach. The queen-size topper measures 56 by 76 by 1 inches and can be spot cleaned with soap to remove most stains.

Buy NowGet 16% OFF

Click here for more information about Carpenter Memory Foam Mattress Topper

No comments:

Post a Comment