Monday, March 19, 2012

6 Gauge Vinyl Zippered Mattress Cover, 16-Inch Deep Review

6 Gauge Vinyl Zippered Mattress Cover, 16-Inch Deep
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I was looking for a mattress cover that was durable and water resistant and this was the right one.
I have a seven year old and he spills things all the time and I wanted to protect the new mattresses I just purchased, but I was challenged with the high height of the mattress.
This cover swallowed the mattress up and didn't break like a previous one I've purchased from another seller.
I am a satisfied customer so much I am going to buy one for each bed, I got grand kids too!

Click Here to see more reviews about: 6 Gauge Vinyl Zippered Mattress Cover, 16-Inch Deep

6 Gauge Vinyl Zippered Queen Size Mattress Cover 16-inch deep

Buy Now

Click here for more information about 6 Gauge Vinyl Zippered Mattress Cover, 16-Inch Deep

No comments:

Post a Comment