Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sleep Innovations 8-inch Sure Temp Memory Foam Mattress Review

Sleep Innovations 8-inch Sure Temp Memory Foam Mattress
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this mattress in August to use while recovering from surgery. Bedrooms in our house are upstairs, which took more energy than I had for a few weeks. The mattress arrived quickly and was simple to unfold and set up. It is fairly heavy, so I need help to move it, but my teenage son can haul it around with no help.
I was concerned that the mattress might be too firm, but I sleep well on it. I have had the mattress for two months now, use it regularly and enjoy the comfort and convenience of the bed on the main floor.
I read concerns about the smell of a memory foam mattress. When opening the mattress, I noticed a slight smell, but nothing that bothered me. My teenage son's comment: "it smells good." Our cat quickly made himself comfortable on the mattress, so the smell did not bother him.
I was especially glad to have this memory foam mattress after reading about the Swedish study showing a possible link between box spring mattresses and cancer.
[...]

Click Here to see more reviews about: Sleep Innovations 8-inch Sure Temp Memory Foam Mattress

Sleep uninterrupted on this 8-inch high queen memory foam mattress from Sleep Innovations. To enhance personal comfort and support, memory foam responds to the sleeper's body weight and temperature to mold around the individual's natural curves. This body-hugging quality preserves proper spinal alignment and relieves pressure points to increase circulation. Additionally, memory foam minimizes motion transfer so that fidgety sleepers can go unnoticed by bed companions. The patented Sure Temp memory foam mattress features a 2-inch top layer of Sure Temp memory foam, which helps regulate and neutralize the temperature of the sleep surface while improving the mattress's airflow. Beneath this top layer, a 6-inch base layer supports the sleeper and evenly distributes weight. The mattress is crafted in 100-percent hypoallergenic polyurethane foam with a 3-pound density. With a fire retardant barrier for safety, a circular knit 62-percent polyester, 38-percent cotton cover protects the mattress. Sleep Innovations manufactures its memory foam toppers, mattresses, and pillows in the USA, employing environmentally-friendly production processes. After unpacking the vacuum-packed mattress, allow up to 72 hours for full expansion and to air out. A limited ten-year warranty covers this item. The queen mattress measures approximately 80 inches long by 60 inches wide by 8 inches high.

Buy NowGet 42% OFF

Click here for more information about Sleep Innovations 8-inch Sure Temp Memory Foam Mattress

No comments:

Post a Comment