Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I got an Intex Airbed a few months ago and the air intake valve stem was faulty. That basically meant no air bed for me. They will replace it if YOU spend the money to have it sent back. Needless to say I wrote this brand of Airbed off and will be informing everyone I can not to make the mistake I made... ordering from a slipshod company!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Intex Deluxe Queen Size Frame Bed Air Mattress
Approximate Inflated Size: 71" x 98" x 30" Mattress - Quality tested 22.8 gauge waterproof flocked Super-Tough laminated top with 15 gauge vinylBed Frame - Quality tested 20.8 gauge waterproof flocked top with 15 gauge vinyl beams and 18.4 gau Queen-sized mattress is raised 16" from the floor for convenience Flocking on top of laminated sides and sleeping surface for extra comfort and durability
Click here for more information about Intex Deluxe Queen Size Frame Bed Air Mattress
No comments:
Post a Comment