Wednesday, February 29, 2012

AllerZip Waterproof Bed Bug Proof Zippered Bedding Encasement, Twin Size (Fits 7 - 12 in. H) Review

AllerZip Waterproof Bed Bug Proof Zippered Bedding Encasement, Twin Size (Fits 7 - 12 in. H)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I had a small bed bug infestation and I took care of it. I used the cans as well as sprays to get rid of them and it did the trick. I needed a mattress protection in case they ever come back. I looked on Amazon and found this item.
I bought two of these as I have two twin size beds. I have 2 different twin mattresses: one is higher than the other. The encasement fit both mattresses easily. I followed the instructions to wash them and they're easy to clean. I put them in the washer and then put them in the dryer just for a little while. I hung them to fully dry them. I put them on and they are definitely waterproof. When you have a bedsheet over them and sleep over it, you don't hear any noises or sound from the friction of the sheet and encasement. There is a terry-cloth topping on the encasement so it prevents the movement. I haven't had any bed bugs since (and I hope I never will again) so I can't say if they keep them out of the mattress, but it seems like it definitely would keep them out.

Click Here to see more reviews about: AllerZip Waterproof Bed Bug Proof Zippered Bedding Encasement, Twin Size (Fits 7 - 12 in. H)

Protect either mattress or box spring. Bed bug and dust mite infestations are serious problems that can cause a variety of health concerns including asthma, eczema and allergies. Aller-Zip mattress and box spring encasements provide an effective barrier to infestation. Because treatments can't reach the core of an already infected mattress and box spring, they usually need to be disposed of - but no longer. Aller-Zip protects your mattress investment and most importantly, your health. Its cotton, terry-cloth fabric toplayer is soft and comfortable under your sheets. Guaranteed against leaks or tears for 10 years or the factory will replace at no cost. (Twin Size: 38x75 in., Fits bedding 7 to 12 in. High) Wash before use for best results. Do not bleach or dry clean.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about AllerZip Waterproof Bed Bug Proof Zippered Bedding Encasement, Twin Size (Fits 7 - 12 in. H)

No comments:

Post a Comment