Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Mattress is very lightweight, I bought twin size, I can move easely, it is firm-comfortable but not too firm, I have it on slats spaced close. The other review said about mattress "... is too firm, I may as well just lay on my floor to sleep (my condo is built on cement slab)". This person has owned mattress for 9 years, probably the inner material is other (I have used it for 2 weeks) or the person is very sensible. I can not use regular coiled mattress, also I have osteo arthritis as well as fibromyalgia, I added a 2 1/2" thick soy based foam medium firm (purchased at Amazon), which eases pressure points, is non-allergenic, enviromentally safe, holds to mattress surface and is economic. For mattress ($131.99) and topper ($84.00) I paid $216.00, for health is a very good choice. I also use a cotton mattress pad.
I'd liked the cover was made from a more natural yarns, for this I gave 4.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Sleep Luxury Foam Mattress
InnerSpace Sleep Luxury Mattress... pamper your body with a good night's sleep! This Mattress will have you sleeping like a baby with the comfy 51/2" polyurethane foam core to support your body all night. A summer / winter cover has a 60/40 wool / polyester ratio on the winter side, and you'll stay cool with a 60/40 polyester / wool ratio on the summer side. Built-in Flame Watch flame-retardant technology keeps you safe in case of fire. Rest easy: Ships rolled up so you can easily pass through challenging stairways and small spaces; expands to 90% of full size withing 30 minutes, 100% within 48 hours; For use with height-adjustable bed frames, platform beds or slatted frames; Includes 30-day "no-obligation" sleep test and 15-year pro-rated warranty. Six sizes to suit your needs: Twin 38" x 75"; Twin XL 38" x 80"; Full 53" x 75"; Queen 60" x 80"; King 76" x 80"; California King 72" x 84". State Size. Start getting the sleep you deserve today! Order Now! InnerSpace Sleep Luxury Mattress
Click here for more information about Sleep Luxury Foam Mattress
No comments:
Post a Comment