Thursday, January 19, 2012

Serta Gel-Memory Foam Bed Pillow Review

Serta Gel-Memory Foam Bed Pillow
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Bought my husband and myself both a Serta gel-memory foam bed pillow at Sams for a little cheaper than here. The pillows are quite heavy and as the other reviewer noted, you can't scrunch them up like a normal pillow, if that is what you are used to doing.
I have went through sooo many pillows over the years, and have never found one that I loved till I bought this one! It is firm but molds to your head and shoulders perfectly!! I twist and turn ALOT and the pillow is quite accommodating, molding into what ever position I find myself in. My husband has had back surgery and often wakes up with neck pain and not once has he woke up in pain using this pillow. We both love it and would recommend this pillow 100% !

Click Here to see more reviews about: Serta Gel-Memory Foam Bed Pillow

The Serta Gel-Memory Foam Bed Pillow combines the conforming comfort of memory foam plus added support from gel.The unique two-part construction of the gel-memory foam pillow begins with a center of gel-memory foam for improved support in all sleep positions.Surrounding that is a layer of Serta premium memory foam for soft, cradling comfort.

Buy NowGet 5% OFF

Click here for more information about Serta Gel-Memory Foam Bed Pillow

No comments:

Post a Comment