Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I'm a college student, got this bed for my first apartment and it is super modern and cool and I thought it was nice I wouldn't have to buy a box spring but I quickly learned my lesson! It is really comfortable but it broke within about 3 months and is basically unfixable (my boyfriend has tried everything!). If you don't believe me, check similar beds' reviews! All the same!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Queen Size Contemporary Style Silver Finish Metal Platform Bed
Queen Size Contemporary Style Silver Finish Metal Platform Bed
Dimensions: 64 1/2"W 36"H
Size: Queen
Finish: Silver
Material: Metal
Queen Size Contemporary Style Silver Finish Metal Platform Bed
Bed showcases the elegance of clean lines in a contemporary silver finish
Mattress and accessories are not included
Matching nightstand sold separately
Item requires simple assembly
Click here for more information about Queen Size Contemporary Style Silver Finish Metal Platform Bed
No comments:
Post a Comment