Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I think this product does the job, however, even though it states that it is a 60/60 it arrives in to halves to meet USPS regulations. So I was misled on that information until after I already received the product. Even though its suppose to be a board, it is still foamy like (example cardboard) I had bought another board else where thinking this was the same type, and the board has a vinyl covering and is much sturdier. I would not recommend this product for others to buy, your better off going to [...]
Click Here to see more reviews about: Folding Bed Board- Queen/King 60"x60"
King/Queen, 60" x 60" * Gives firm comfort all night * Lightweight, portable, four folds * Sturdy, 7-ply aircel heavy board * NOTE: Queen/King is made up of 2 separate 30"x30" panels that go together
Click here for more information about Folding Bed Board- Queen/King 60"x60"
No comments:
Post a Comment