Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)First of all, after reading some of the negative reviews, I was sure I had made a mistake in ordering this item from Stacks & Stacks. Murphy's Law ya know. "Anything that can go wrong, will." However, I ordered it on 9/16 and it was delivered on 9/22. Just 6 days after ordering. So I was very pleased with how quickly my order was filled and shipped.
2nd. I only gave a 4 star reveiw and that has nothing to do with this company. It's a sofabed pad. Although it is better than just using the mattress, those sofabed bars are so going to make thier presence known.
All in all a good experience. I would not hesitate to order from them again.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Foam Sofabed Pad - Queen (White) (3"H x 60"W x 72"D)
Make your guests comfortable with a Foam Sofa Bed Pad.Your friends and family will thank you when they rest comfortably on a luxurious Foam Mattress Pad.The sofa bed mattress pad is made of medical foam, giving your guests a good night's sleep, a perfect barrier between you and uncomfortable steel frames.Transform your sofa bed into a luxurious sleeping surface instantly!Washable white quilted cover and anchorbands for securing pad in place included.Available in Full or Queen mattress size. Assembly level/degree of difficulty: No Assembly Required. Made in America
Click here for more information about Foam Sofabed Pad - Queen (White) (3"H x 60"W x 72"D)
No comments:
Post a Comment