Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I purchased this mattress to replace the very cheap, very uncomfortable box spring mattress that came with our travel trailer. I needed a 4" queen size which was not available at any retail location so this is like getting a custom made mattress. This futon mattress, accompanied by a Sleep Studio VISCo2 Ventilated 3" Memory Foam Mattress Enhancer has made our camping trips so comfortable. I don't wake up with a backache anymore. For less than $300 I have what feels like the most expensive mattress ever.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Queen Gold Bond 4 Inch All Cotton Mattress
Gold Bond has been a world leader in mattress manufacturing for over 100 years. They take the same care and quality for their premiere line of futon mattresses that they do for the mattresses that originally made them famous. Features: Mattress available in twin, full, queen and king sizesNatural colored fabricUses exclusive Joy 100% cotton battingSeveral pounds of extra cotton 8216;crowns8217; each futon for added comfortTop, bottom, and side panels create box construction for added strengthComfort Support: MediumView Our Selection of Futon CoversDimensions: Twin Size: 4" H 39" W 75" D Full Size: 4" H x 54" W x 75" D Queen Size: 4" H x 60" W x 80" D King Size: 4" H x 76" W x 80" D
Click here for more information about Queen Gold Bond 4 Inch All Cotton Mattress
No comments:
Post a Comment