Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)So, as a college student, I figured this would be -great- given I move nearly every year. Well, a little less than a year goes by and one of the tethers inside the mattress goes. There was a small bulge, nothing to worry about. I put it away for the summer and come back three months later. I blow it up, everything seems fine. Then I wake up at 3am with my back against the supports.
Long story short, since I've owned the bed, I've had to patch the bed 10+ times with pool vinyl repair (the patches they give you don't really work), and now nearly half the bed is a lump since all of the little tethers (the things that create the dimples in air mattresses by holding the sides together) keep coming unglued. Quality was not their first concern.
I had never exceeded the 400 lb. limit, nor had anyone jumping onto or on my bed. Complaining to Frontgate, they apologized that it was out of warrantee and that there was nothing they could do for me. (Nope, not even replacement parts available)
Maybe this is just an isolated incident, but I'm out $300 (with the foam pad) and now a bed too.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Essential EZ Bed - Queen - Frontgate
Our Essential EZ Bed makes guests feel truly welcome. Just take this ingeniously engineered guest bed from the closet, plug it in, and it automatically inflates in less than 3 minutes.Side inflate to a lofty 8-1/2" thick. When guests depart, simply flip the switch to "Deflate". Compact, wheeled storage case for neat, always-ready storage. Elevated bed is supported by 16 steel legs. Discover why others can't measure up to our EZ Bed. A Frontgate exclusive.
Click here for more information about Essential EZ Bed - Queen - Frontgate
No comments:
Post a Comment