Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Eddie Bauer Queen Size Stow 'N Go Airbed - Sand Review

Eddie Bauer Queen Size Stow 'N Go Airbed - Sand
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I purchased this bed online and the first night I used it it was losing air slowly but I could not locate a leak.
The second night I went to use it, it did not even stay inflated for 20 minutes. I was forced to sleep on the floor and out of the money as I don't have the original receipt for the warranty.
It is horrible! Please don't waste your money on this, I can't even use this for guest...

Click Here to see more reviews about: Eddie Bauer Queen Size Stow 'N Go Airbed - Sand



Buy NowGet 11% OFF

Click here for more information about Eddie Bauer Queen Size Stow 'N Go Airbed - Sand

No comments:

Post a Comment