Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I searched up and down the internet for a good value on an all wood platform beds. I kept coming back to the "Full Size Charleston Platform Bed Frame - Solid Hardwood" posted for sale on Amazon. I purchased this platform bed for a full size 12" memory foam mattress. The posted picture on Amazon does not do justice to the quality of wood used for this bed. The wood used is a solid poplar, lighter than pine with subtle green hues. The wood is clean and free of any knots and has a beautiful flowing grain to it. Expect a well packaged and shrink wrapped bed from the seller in sturdy boxes, I was impressed. From purchase date to delivery, it took less than 7 days. Delivery and processing dates may differ depending on shipping address. The millwork for the platform bed is very accurate. The finish was smooth for my liking, and no additional sanding was needed. You will need a little patience during the later assembly stages, as alignment of the hole positions for the enclosed 3-1/2" screws (if you purchase the bed with backboard) requires it. You shouldn't rush through this, you will feel accomplished and pleased with the results. When completed you will be convinced you purchased a quality bed at a very good price. I purchased the bedside table and am equally pleased. I highly recommend this bed if you're looking for a quality all wood platform bed product. Thumbs up!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Charleston Platform Bed Frame - Solid Hardwood
Our Charleston Platform Bed frame is made of solid unfinished poplar hardwood. The wood has been kiln dried and planed on 4 sides to be smooth to the touch. The wood takes stain or paint exceptionally well but most of our customers elect to leave it as is and enjoy the beauty of natural wood. Matching wood headboard included. Optional under bed storage drawers are available.
Click here for more information about Charleston Platform Bed Frame - Solid Hardwood
No comments:
Post a Comment