Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)When I first opened the box, I read on the packaging for the sheets in large print: "1500 THREAD COUNT 100% Egyptian Cotton SHEET SET". I was pretty happy since the product description said they were "only" 1200 thread count. Upon closer inspection of the packaging, I found a much smaller line of text above, so the packaging actually read: "Compare the Comfort and Soft Touch as a 1500 THREAD COUNT 100% Egyptian Cotton SHEET SET". This isn't a very well-written sentence, but I'm pretty sure it means that these sheets aren't really high thread count sheets, but should be compared to them.
Obviously, since these sheets are so cheap, I didn't really expect them to be of the highest quality. I was interested to see what a ~$40 1200 thread count sheet set would feel like. I found them to be of pretty low quality. They are very light. My last set of sheets was 800 thread count and those sheets felt almost three times heavier. The material feels a bit nicer than sleeping on sheets made out of T-shirt material (soft T-shirt material). There is a little bit of a "silky soft feel" to them as the packaging claims, but it's not the same soft feel that quality sheets provide. I don't like these sheets nearly as much as my old ones (which were about twice the price of these), so I will probably be replacing these soon.
Overall, these sheets are okay, but you're not going to fool anyone or yourself into believing that they are nice expensive sheets. They will work as cheap temporary sheets for now and I will hang on to them after I get new sheets to use temporarily in the future. Luckily, because of the price of these sheets, I can't complain too much about them. Just know that these sheets are almost certainly not 1200 thread count as the product title claims, and even if they are, they don't feel like it.
Click Here to see more reviews about: 1200 Thread Count Queen Size 4pc Egyptian Bed Sheet Set, Deep Pocket, BEIGE.
Enjoy a cool and comfortable night's sleep with exceptionally thin breathable sheets that have a silky soft feel and a lustrous finish. These sheets provide a lasting vibrancy of color no matter how often they are washed and are made of high strength micro fiber yarns that will stay soft and wrinkle free for years to come with the soft touch of a 1200 thread count sheet set. Soft to the touch, easy care No ironing necessary.Deep Pocket Sheets for oversized Mattresses.
No comments:
Post a Comment