Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Comfort Classic Gentle Firm Full Size Mattress And Box Spring Review

Comfort Classic Gentle Firm Full Size Mattress And Box Spring
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Overall I had a great experience buying my comfort matress and boxspring from 2k Furniture Designs. Loved the product and the price... I would definitely buy furniture from them in the future!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Comfort Classic Gentle Firm Full Size Mattress And Box Spring



Buy NowGet 53% OFF

Click here for more information about Comfort Classic Gentle Firm Full Size Mattress And Box Spring

1 comment:

Norma said...

Finding a good
Full Size Mattress can take some research with all of the options out there. Before buying this mattress, I wanted to find a bed that fit our needs and our budget, and I wanted to know we got the best possible price on it. 1800mattress was very helpful. They had a huge selection, a ton of information on all of the options, and very affordable prices. I got a great deal on this mattress and have been able to sleep better since then. I would highly recommend them.

Post a Comment