Saturday, October 1, 2011

8" Memory Foam Cool Sensations - Queen Review

8 Memory Foam Cool Sensations - Queen
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I got this mattress specifically because it was cheap and I only needed it for a few weeks. I own a Sam's club King memory foam mattress. The Sam's club Mattress is LEAPS AND BOUNDS better, and for about 500 bucks. Now more about this mattress, there is zero support. I slept horribly on the mattress. My wife liked it but she is a normal sleeper. I need the support for my back. I work out regularly and if I cannot stay asleep, my workout suffers. I would completely stay away and look to other solutions.
To add, this mattress is also not cool in the slightest. It doesn't breathe, and you sink right into the heat.

Click Here to see more reviews about: 8" Memory Foam Cool Sensations - Queen

The Sarah Peyton Memory Foam Cool Sensations Mattress features a patented ventilation system with unparalled breathability. With its open, memory foam cell structure, cool air displaces warm air allowing you to wake up refreshed and rejuvenated.

Buy NowGet 48% OFF

Click here for more information about 8" Memory Foam Cool Sensations - Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment