Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)The mattress was delivered this morning. My first disappointment was that it did not come with a box spring as shown in the picture on the web site. My recommendation is that they clarify this fact to avoid unhappy customers as I was. The mattress looks good, but I can't sleep on it until I get a box spring. Delivery time was OK. Took over a week, but that's fine. Other than the lack of box spring which I thought was included according to the photos, it's all good.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Simmons Beautyrest World Class Black River Bay Plush Firm Pocketed Coil Spring Mattress
Features:1000 Density Beautyrest174; Super Pocketed Coil174; springs for refined motion separation, conforming comfort and supportTotal Surround Beauty-Edge174; Foam EncasementFeaturing QuantumLock8482; for a maximized sleeping surface and increased durability Energy Foam8482; support base that adds stability as part of Simmons8217; patented no-flip construction.No-Flip Design and high performance coil unit that offers long-lasting durabilityTransflexion8482; Comfort Technology which ensures your bed will feel consistently comfortable throughout its life BeautyStyle8482; luxury fabrics and aesthetics for a more pleasing and sophisticated look BeautyFeel8482; design with the broadest range of comfort options in the industry including Extra Firm, Plush Firm,Plush, Plush Firm Pillow Top and Plush Pillow Top.AirFeel8482; foam quilting increases the comfort of the Super Pocketed Coil174; springs.
No comments:
Post a Comment