Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This topper is AMAZING. It is ridiculously comfortable. My mattress is a few years old and I can't afford to get a new one, so I decided to give my bed a makeover. I put it on last night and literally fell asleep in less than 5 minutes (without medication). Coming from someone who used to suffer from chronic insomnia, this bit of fluffy fabulocity is like a dream. The only complaint I had is that I was nearly late to work this morning because I didn't want to get out of the bed!
You will not regret this purchase.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Serenia 4-Inch Memory Foam Combo Topper
Just like a new mattress. 4-Inch Memory Foam and Foam Combination Topper adds both comfort and support to every sleep surface. Unlike traditional memory foam toppers, the product combines the comfort of memory foam with the support of high density regular foam encouraging a better night's sleep. Memory foam alleviates pressure points and provides plush comfort. Regular foam provides extra support and revitalizes aged mattress. A great alternative to buying a new bed.
Click here for more information about Serenia 4-Inch Memory Foam Combo Topper
No comments:
Post a Comment