Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Christy Queen Size 450 Thread Count Ultimate Sheet Set 100 % Cotton - Green Review

Christy Queen Size 450 Thread Count Ultimate Sheet Set 100 % Cotton - Green
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
These sheets are the best I have ever had. I love the color and the price is well matched with these sheets. They are intensely soft and do not shrink at all. I've had mine for a couple years now and they retain their exquisite softness and durability even after all the washes I have given them. You will not be disappointed with them. I guarantee.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Christy Queen Size 450 Thread Count Ultimate Sheet Set 100 % Cotton - Green

Fits mattress up to 18 inches thick, flex fit stretch end panels keep fitted sheet snug and in place.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Christy Queen Size 450 Thread Count Ultimate Sheet Set 100 % Cotton - Green

No comments:

Post a Comment