Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have been using one of these box spring covers for about a year now.
When I purchased the box springs cover, I was skeptical of vinyl, since generally if vinyl tears in one place the tear just runs across the whole piece and it's over.
That hasn't happened with this cover. The box spring cover has been through heavy wear. In the past year, I have had a metal bed frame brake at the welds and collapse, such that there were stray pieces of metal frame sticking out at unintended angles. I have also moved to a new apartment. During the move, the vinyl cover stayed on the box spring while it was humped down stairs, placed in a truck, and humped upstairs.
The box springs cover is not pristine, and has some holes in it from the bed frame collapse, but is intact enough that I am still using it and feel comfortable that the box springs are protected from dust and skin cells in the air and I am protected from any dust or dust mites in it.
All in all, this is a top quality vinyl cover, and well worth the extra price for upgrading from the lowest price cover available from Wal-Mart, etc. I have used lowest priced vinyl covers before and found they tore up quickly.
Click Here to see more reviews about: BedCare DuraTek Box Spring Cover - 9inch Deep Queen Size
BedCare DuraTek Box Spring Cover - 9inch Deep Queen Size - DuraTEK Non-Woven Box Spring Covers Protect You At The Same Low Price As Vinyl Covers But Without The Vinyl Odor - Unlike our waterproof vinyl covers, these new non-woven covers breathe, so they won't trap moisture in your bedding. However, they will trap bed bugs, dust mites and their allergen to keep you safe all night long. Our BedCare DuraTEK Box Spring are made with care by the same craftsmen here in North Georgia who make our pillow and mattress encasings, and they inspect each item they make to ensure that it works right for you every time. Now made with BugShield zipper closures for added safety. 10-Year Warranty.
Click here for more information about BedCare DuraTek Box Spring Cover - 9inch Deep Queen Size
No comments:
Post a Comment