Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Ok even though this thing may look funny with all those weird designs I can't begin to tell you how comfy it really is. When you lay down it just feels really good where you just say " ahhhhh".
It's that comfortable.
You know those memory foams that show the hand, with the hand print pressed on it? This one really does that and it comes back up. It has that expensive tempurpedic feel to it ( without the tempurpedic price tag!)
I don't know how else to explain it except that if you're looking for a comfortable memory foam topper and not an expensive one, then buy this one.
I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Room Essentials® 5 Zone Memory Foam Mattress Topper - Beige
Click here for more information about Room Essentials® 5 Zone Memory Foam Mattress Topper - Beige
No comments:
Post a Comment