Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Latex Mattress Topper Pad - All Natural NOT Blended - 2 inch Topper Review

Latex Mattress Topper Pad - All Natural NOT Blended - 2 inch Topper
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this product as an alternative to traditional and memory foam mattress toppers because my husband doesn't like the heat that they retain. I was also looking for natural latex foam as I was concerned that synthetic/natural mixes would be less durable or more likely to retain heat and indeed, this topper does not retain any heat at all.
Initially, the topper took some getting used to - it does not seem that soft and it feels quite "wobbly" when you first lie down on it. However, I've noticed that I am sleeping better through the night and most importantly, I am not getting any aches and pains from pressure points.
That said, there are a couple of reasons why I didn't give this product 5 stars:
1. there was a tear in the foam when I unpackaged it. However, because it is in a corner, I don't think that the tear will get worse.
2. unlike memory foam, which dampens the movements in bed, the topper seems to amplify the slightest movement that my husband and I make. Every time one of us moves or turns in bed, the entire topper "jiggles" and it actually makes my husband dizzy. However, this is affecting him more than it affects me.
This product is a great purchase for the price and overall, I'm very pleased with this purchase.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Latex Mattress Topper Pad - All Natural NOT Blended - 2 inch Topper

Natural latex topper is made from eco-friendly botanical all natural components with no toxic chemicals or synthetic or petroleum based fillers. It has consistent, ventilated surface which offers excellent support for back and side sleepers.These all Natural Latex Mattress Toppers are designed to conform to your body shape, specially spine and neck to offer the right support for restful sleep.They are the purest available in the market with right balance of support and comfort.Made from sap extruded by Hevea Barsiliensis rubber tree using eco-friendly process.They are free from chemicals used in the synthetic and memory foam products. They maintain shape and comfort over many decades.Expectancy life over 20 years is common in these toppers. For matching organic accessories please see our other listings or message us.

Buy NowGet 28% OFF

Click here for more information about Latex Mattress Topper Pad - All Natural NOT Blended - 2 inch Topper

No comments:

Post a Comment