Saturday, August 20, 2011

Genesis Foam/Cotton/Polyester Futon Mattress Review

Genesis Foam/Cotton/Polyester Futon Mattress
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This is the cheapest queen futon mattress I could find anywhere. It is not very firm (which is fine); it's fluffy and soft, doesn't feel like it's quite filled with stuffing. I'd almost describe it as pillow-like. It doesn't feel like it will last a real long time; but, the last futon mattress I owned was really expensive and it didn't last real long either. Overall I'm very happy with this.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Genesis Foam/Cotton/Polyester Futon Mattress

This futon has a soft to medium firmness. It can be used on both bifold and trifold futon frames. The 9" Foam Core Futon is constructed using: 2" of high density foam 8" of thermally bonded polyester 2" of flame resistant cotton batting This gives you 12" of material compressed into a 9" thick premium cotton/polyester 6.5oz casing.

Buy NowGet 25% OFF

Click here for more information about Genesis Foam/Cotton/Polyester Futon Mattress

No comments:

Post a Comment