Sunday, August 14, 2011

Fashion Bed Group Linden Queen Bed with Frame Review

Fashion Bed Group Linden Queen Bed with Frame
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This bed frame is AWESOME! I purchased it online to avoid going to every bed store in town, which I knew I would do anyway, and I did. Compared to everything I had seen in person, I decided to go with this one online as it looked very appealing and I am sure glad I did. I saved some money, had it delivered in a timely manner, and am very happy with the product. It looks great. I assembled it on my own in about 40 minutes. It is very easy and the product is put together very well to support myself as I am a 6'1", 215 pound male. The rails in the headboard and footboard are very thick and visually eye appealing. I have not had a creak yet as the bed has been through much movement. We won't go there, but don't go anywhere else to buy a bed frame, get this one.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Fashion Bed Group Linden Queen Bed with Frame

The Linden is definitely a bed that makes a statement.The bold, dynamic sweep of the 53½ headboard and matching 31½ footboard, the heft of the cylindrical bed posts and the striking matte Ebony finish give this bed a presence even before any bed linens are placed on its sturdy frame. This dramatic canvas is perfectly neutral and can stand up to any décor, from strong colors to wild patterns, this bed will take anything you can lay on it.

Buy NowGet 12% OFF

Click here for more information about Fashion Bed Group Linden Queen Bed with Frame

No comments:

Post a Comment