Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have had one of these for years for back problems and loved it! It was given to me by the hospital, but eventually it wore out and no longer had the support. I wanted a new one because I loved the old one so much. I was happy to find it on line and ordered it immediately. So here comes the problem. It arrived at my house balled up and flattened. If it is flattened there is no support. Secondly I bought a queen size and It is a full at best. So now I have my brand new mattress cover I wanted so badly and it does not fit a regular queen size bed. I think if you buy this in a bigger size and from some else that has it packaged properly you will be pleased. I am not. I purchased it from usa medicals.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Convoluted Foam Mattress Pads, Queen Size 4" Thickness
INDICATIONS: Eggcrate Full Foam Mattress Pad is a cost effective way to reduce pressure for those confined to bed or simply an added support and weight distributor to enhance anyone's rest and improve sleep.
Click here for more information about Convoluted Foam Mattress Pads, Queen Size 4" Thickness
No comments:
Post a Comment