Sunday, July 17, 2011

Wicking Sheets (Queen) - made with Dri-release™ Review

Wicking Sheets (Queen) - made with Dri-releaseandtrade;
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
These sheets are simply nothing special. They work better than, say, fleece, but they are in no way worth $130.00. Boy, do I feel like a sucker. My husband sweats an ungodly amount, especially after a night of drinking. These sheets do stay cool-ish, but like I said -- I have other, much cheaper sheets that feel nicer, look nicer and didn't cost half as much. (I'm not sure of the brand, but they say 100% microfiber on the tags). These sheets are ugly, stiff and you can't use fabric softener on them. Blech. Actually, if they had only costed 30 or 40 bucks, I'd give them three or maybe even four stars, because they do an "okay" job, but like I said, so do my $40.00 sheets...

Click Here to see more reviews about: Wicking Sheets (Queen) - made with Dri-release™

Stay Cool Sheets - Dri-Release Moisture Wicking Sheets made by Nidraa. Are you sweating at night? Sleep too hot? Sleep Cool and Dry with Dri-Release Moisture Wicking Sheets! Made from patented Dri-Release Fabric that is moisture Wicking and Quick Drying. The sheets will wick away the sweat from your body and that will give you a much cooler sleep. Twin set comes with one standard pillowcaseFull and Queen size comes with 2 standard pillowcasesKing Size comes with 2 king size pillow cases.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Wicking Sheets (Queen) - made with Dri-release™

No comments:

Post a Comment