Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)october 2010:
I will admit I had my doubts about this bed. I thought, "What kind of bed will this be for such a low price?" When it arrived at my door and I opened the package I was surprised on how well it was vacuum sealed. I unsealed the mattress and set it on my box spring, it did its magic and slowly rose. After a couple hours, the mattress was at full potential in height and width- so I decided to lie down. I was genuinely amazed at how comfortable the mattress was, it conformed to my body just as it should. If anyone has any doubt about these beds, get rid of it because this bed is truly amazing not only for the price but for the comfortability as well.
UPDATE MARCH 2011:
This bed has been a god-send for the past couple months. I spend all day working outside lifting heavy objects and constantly walking. It feels great to come home to this amazing bed. It is truly more than I thought it would be, I would recommend this bed to anyone!
You can't go wrong with this bed.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Queen Size Zonal Foam Mattress
Make better sleep a priority by creating a healthy sleeping environment the zonal mattress. Using new technology to create 7 sculpted sleep zones, this mattress offers a full support range, from supple to medium/firm. Cushioning materials, like foam, fire-barrier batting, felt padding and jacquard fabric combine to create a plush, soft and comfortable feel.
Click here for more information about Queen Size Zonal Foam Mattress
No comments:
Post a Comment