Wednesday, July 13, 2011

BRAND NEW Memory Foam Mattress Cover LUXURY JACQUARD VELOUR ALL AROUND ZIPPERED COVER for 10" QUEEN Memory Foam Mattress Review

BRAND NEW Memory Foam Mattress Cover LUXURY JACQUARD VELOUR ALL AROUND ZIPPERED COVER for 10 QUEEN Memory Foam Mattress
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I purchased this 2 months ago, when I looked at this picture, I thought it was the same as what I saw in a local Mattress store, I bought my Memory Foam online so it came without a mattress cover. When I received it, I was a little disappointed because its quality is not that good, it is a OK product because it's still soft, however, the texture is thin, don't worth this price.

Click Here to see more reviews about: BRAND NEW Memory Foam Mattress Cover LUXURY JACQUARD VELOUR ALL AROUND ZIPPERED COVER for 10" QUEEN Memory Foam Mattress

You are buying a BRAND NEW QUEENN Size (60" x 80") All Around Zippered Washable Luxury JACQUARD VELOUR COVER with Non Skid Bottom for 10" THICK Memory Foam Mattress. This cover can be used to replace Tempurpedic mattress cover.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about BRAND NEW Memory Foam Mattress Cover LUXURY JACQUARD VELOUR ALL AROUND ZIPPERED COVER for 10" QUEEN Memory Foam Mattress

No comments:

Post a Comment