Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I was really happy with the quality out of the box, pretty much what I expected it to be. I laid it out and got my futon mattress as best fit as I could inside it, zipping was quite the task especially towards the last corner, where I pulled too hard and ripped the sewing right out of the corner and the zipper came right off the track. Now, I know this is going beyond the normal usage for these covers but it's an outside couch and our 3 dogs love playing on it. On a hot day the vinyl was very plyable and my pup's claws went right through it a week after putting it all together. I flipped it over, and it looks great otherwise!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Brand New Brown Leather Look Vinyl Full Size Futon Cover
These brand new futon covers are specially made in USA, perfectly fitting on any standard full size futon mattresses which have dimensions of 54"W x 75"L and 6" to 8" in thickness. The cover is three sides zippered, conveniently for installing or removing. Other colors available: red, black, kaki, burgundy, hunter green, white, and navy. This vinyl material is water proof.
Click here for more information about Brand New Brown Leather Look Vinyl Full Size Futon Cover
No comments:
Post a Comment