Saturday, June 4, 2011

Naturepedic Quilted Organic Dlx Queen SET Review

Naturepedic Quilted Organic Dlx Queen SET
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I purchased this set because I have been very pleased with Naturepedic products in the past, and wanted to have a safe, non-toxic sleeping environment. While I was willing to accept a slight decline in comfort from our previous mattress (very comfortable but full of toxic retardants and other concerning materials), I wasn't prepared for how drastic a change it would be to sleep on this mattress.
The mattress is so firm and uncomfortable, that within an hour of laying on it my wife was feeling pain in her back and moved to the guest room with our old mattress. I tried to tough it out so that I could give a fair and reasonable assessment, and after a full night on this set awoke to a stiff neck and back pain as well. Non-toxic and organic is great, but only if you can tolerate sleeping on it!
Had I purchased the set directly from Naturepedic, their return policy (money back guarantee) would have allowed me to ship it back and recuperate most of the large sum of money I dropped on this set. BUT, because I purchased from a vendor on Amazon that has their own return policy (NO RETURNS), I am now stuck trying to figure out how to make the bed comfortable without compromising the healthy aspects of the bed.
My advice, if you are going to purchase this set, is to buy directly from Naturepedic or find a vendor that has a comparable trial period/return policy. That way if your experience is similar to mine all is not lost. The only reason I gave this product two stars is because it is from Naturepedic and supposedly healthy. Other than that, it is very disappointing.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Naturepedic Quilted Organic Dlx Queen SET

Naturepedic Quilted Organic Cotton Deluxe Mattress -Queen Size SETThe Naturepedic Organic Cotton Quilted Deluxe Setfeatures a luxuriously quilted organic cotton cover and U.S. grown certified organic cotton filling. Exclusive non-toxic fire protection meets and exceeds all federal and state flammability. It is exclusively recommended by "Healthy Child Healthy World" and meets the strictest GREENGUARD certification standards for eliminating toxic chemical emissions.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Naturepedic Quilted Organic Dlx Queen SET

1 comment:

Janice said...

Wow! That's tough (no pun intended). I don't do too well on an extra firm mattress either. My husband and I just finished shopping for a queen mattress size Queen mattress size, and ended up with a memory foam mattress which we love.

Post a Comment