Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I was so excited to receive this! My new mattress has a foam pillow topper that is very hot, so I googled cool mattress pads and decided upon this. I washed it tonight according to instructions before putting it on, but when I went to put it on over my pretty common queen size pillow top mattress, my fingers completely went through the side of the mattress pad like it was that paper that hospital gowns are made of. And, I'm not a strong woman -- just your normal tugging and pulling to get a mattress pad on. Really, people? WTF? I haven't even fully put it on and it's ripped???!! TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE! I just called customer service. We'll see...
Click Here to see more reviews about: Feel Cooler Twin Size Cooling Mattress Pad Made with Outlast®
Cooling mattress pad with Outlast Technology as mentioned in Readers Digest! The Original "Not too hot, not too cold?" Outlast? cooling mattress pad. Outlast mattress pad / topper that responds to changes in your body temperature to help you stay cool. Manufactured for Gilligan & Ferneman by Outlast with Outlast Gold Rated Technology.
Click here for more information about Feel Cooler Twin Size Cooling Mattress Pad Made with Outlast®
No comments:
Post a Comment